Vanguard Literary Services, a bookselling company in Nigeria, has called for entries for an anthology of “contemporary short stories and poems that explore HIV/AIDS and sex education,” to be published on the World HIV/AIDS Day on December 1. It would be made available for free downloads.
This is available to writers across the globe and Nonso Anyanwu, a Nigerian writer who runs the firm will be editing it.
Here are some things to take note of:
- Word count limit is 2,500 words
- Formatting should be 12 point, Times New Roman with single line spacing and the author’s name written below the title.
- Send as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for submission is 25 October, 2017
- Successful entrants will be notified by 30th October, 2017.
Find out more about this on Brittle Paper.